Back Issues from 1999
- Skippy's Guide to Life and Eternal Happiness: Quayl(e) is Once Again in Season
- Fiona Jane Speaks Out: Aging Fiona
- Tales of the Geek Lord: Human Brains are not Y2K Compliant!
- Fun & Games: Random Sports Thoughts
- A View from the Cheap Seats: The Team is Dead! Long Live the Team!
- Humor: Why I hate Vampires
- Commentary: What Ever Happened to Shock Value?
- Movie Review: The Distraction
- The Backpage: Male Language
- Skippy's Guide to Life and Eternal Happiness - Skippy Gets Lazy
- Tales of the Geek Lord - No Class
- Fun & Games - 2000, a Very Good Year
- A View from the Cheap Seats - Expansion of the, er, Fittest
- Humor: Stop The Music!
- The Return of the Professor
- The Backpage: Because I'm a Guy
- Skippy's Guide to Life and Eternal Happiness - Skippy Gets Rich
- Fiona Jan Speaks Out - It's not about fashion, it's about survival
- Tales of the Geek Lord - Get a Job
- Fun & Games - Saga of the Rocketman
- A View from the Cheap Seats - Sports and a Free Market
- Commentary: Hightway Robbery
- Interview: A Distracting Evening with Jennifer Priutt
- The Backpage: A Bill of No Rights
- Skippy's Guide to Life and Eternal Happiness - Can't We Just Be Friends?
- Tales of the Geek Lord - Melissa
- Movie Review: Pros and Cons of British Cinema
- Fun & Games - The Colts' Draft, 1999
- Movie School: Get a Grip!
- Movie School: It's More Than Splicing Film Together
- Essay: My Favor
- The Backpage: You may be a redneck Jedi if....